Independent, neutral asset management in Zurich - For more added value with strict risk control.
We are among the first Swiss independent asset management companies that have received the FINMA license in accordance with the new regulation Fidleg/Finig. The deadline to get the license as asset manager expires end of 2022. Read more: click here
We manage your assets with a conservative investment philosophy: We do not promise heaven on earth, but focus on the sensible and realistic results.
We want to convince clients with this tailor-made approach to asset management. The first discussion with a customer is therefore primarily about the customer's needs.
We take the time for the necessary discussions without pushing the customer in one direction or the other. Because only what is good for the customer is good for us too.
We are among the first Swiss independent asset managers to receive FINMA licence in accordance with Fidleg/Finig. (since early 2022)
- We welcome Prof. Dr. oec. Teodoro D. Cocca, to the Financial- and Economic Board of Grimaldi & Partners Ltd. (until 2022)
- We welcome Urs Gallmannt to the Financial- and Economic Board of Grimaldi & Partners Ltd. (until 2022)
- We welcome Prof. Dr. iur. Reto A. Lyk to the Financial- and Economic Board of Grimaldi & Partners Ltd. (since early 2014)
We are one of the first Swiss independent wealth managers with headquarters in Zurich to regularly publish a neutral stock market blog. (since early 2017)
- Our media reports are regularly rated as informative and useful with top ratings. (since end 2012)
- Read or listen to our regular media reports on current investment topics and our proven and successful investment concept.